St. Enoch - Web Design & Build &
Enabling St. Enoch Centre to meet the needs of the modern day shoppers
St. Enoch Centre came to us looking to give their site a complete revamp on both the front and backend. After running into regular problems with their previous site because it was difficult to manoeuvre, they decided enough was enough. Not only did they want a site that was smooth to navigate for the in-house team so they could easily keep it up to date, they wanted a site that reflected their centre as a popular shopping destination, and shone ambition! We built them just that.
- Built With
Understanding the User to make Data Driven Decisions
With thousands of visitors every week, we had all the stats we needed to pinpoint the pain points and make sure our redesign was user focused.
- With almost 70% of traffic coming from mobile, it was clear we needed to design for mobile first.
- The most popular behaviours were: checking opening times, finding a store and working out how to get there. We made sure these were the first things available for users landing on the home page.
- We made sure users could open the info directly with google maps and begin navigation from their current location in just a couple of taps.
- There’s always something happening at St. Enoch Centre. To make sure the in-house team could keep up with changes, new deals and special offers, we built a range of templates that they could easily update for a fast turnaround.
#shopstenoch and #eatstenoch
- With store and restaurant pages visited regularly by users we kept these clean with minimal design to allow each brand and store to express itself.
- What do you need from store info? Phone number or website? Opening times? Location in the centre? Data could tell us that it was all of the above so we made sure that we were ready with the exact information the user was looking for.
- We know users don’t come to the centre for one thing only, so we offered similar stores so they could plan their trip accordingly.
- St. Enoch Centre wanted brands to show off for themselves so each store page was integrated with their social feeds to show off their latest posts from Facebook, making every page unique and ever transforming.