Due to ongoing expansion, we are looking for a talented and confident content creator to join our team.
We want someone who can produce various types of content assets and blogs to help expand our client’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers and leads. If you understand the value of content and want to help tell some amazing stories, we want to hear from you.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and outstanding writing skills. The content marketer will sit within our marketing team and will work closely with both design and development.
- Audience research and buyer persona creation
- Create content assets each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include blogs, eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.)
- Pitch, plan and write blogs across to attract visitors through search, social media and email subscribers
- Content outreach through guest blogs, advertorials, press releases and more
- Work with external influencers, industry experts and communities promote content.
- Collaborate with our design, development and project management teams to deliver projects
What We Need
- Degree educated
- Evidenced copywriting skills
- Excellent handle on marketing principles
- Demonstrable communication skills
- Dedication, creativity and user-centric mentality
What We’d Like
- Experience or knowledge of digital marketing fundamentals
- Experience of content marketing
- Social media campaign planning and execution experience
- Experience working towards objectives and reporting results
- Comfortable working with all levels of seniority, both internally and externally
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
Why You Should Apply
- Relaxed working environment
- Professional development and improvement
- Wide range of exciting clients
- Fantastic city centre location
- Exciting projects and internal projects
- Contract: Full Time
- Hours: 9:00-17:00
- Salary: DOE
- Funding: Glasgow Guarantee